My Research Subculture - Nursing Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-depth research about the nursing home subculture.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
Essay #1 : Research Empty
Latest topics
» Letters of Gratitude
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 am by Markku

» Choosing A nursing Home
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 pm by Markku

» A place for Mom
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:38 pm by Markku

» Nursing homes: A tribute
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 pm by Markku

» Pain Management
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm by Markku

» Nursing homes: Making the right choice
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm by Markku

» Dying from Dementia
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 pm by Markku

» Career Profile of an Independent Nurse
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:17 pm by Markku

» Final Project: Long Essay
Essay #1 : Research I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm by Markku

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Credits
so distant
that it's
cruel.
!!
so the idea of building this forum site is © my English 102 class and especially to Ms. Cristin Bobee my class instructor. while the topics, it's themes, names/words on banner and what the discussion is mainly about is © Nursing Home subculture. forum site conceptualization is © to Markku. all articles/video posts are © the respective owners from source websites and to my work place Star Manor of Northville (Michigan), as well as all those images and videos such as the little icons out there and ofcourse the forum design is © to Markku!! oh! and even ideas are © their respective owners, don't forget about that! this whole forum is © forumotion.net, since they host this place so give 'em some love!

Essay #1 : Research

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markku
Admin
Markku

Essay #1 : Research Empty
PostEssay #1 : Research

01/13/10
Markku Esperame

English 102

CRJ #1

Researching

Research is one of the most time consuming work I’ve done in college but nevertheless I become interested. From gathering information from the web to interviewing people, both are a lot of intense work. I’ve done research writing about different topics in my COLLS class. Of all the papers I’ve done, a couple argumentative essay which I found challenging was about Euthanasia and Terrorist Prison location.

Euthanasia debate was intense. My mind couldn’t decide whether if it was right or wrong. I’ve spent countless of hours thinking of it. At first, I think it should be legal because people should be given the chance to decide if they want to die “peacefully” under the hospital bed but it also made me thought and question myself “Doesn’t it sound more like suicide? Since the person wants to kill himself.” Until now my mind hasn’t decided what’s right and wrong about it, it still remains an interesting matter to debate on.

The Terrorist prison location was also one topic I found interesting to debate on. We talked about the relocation of terrorist prisons from an isolated area to areas near residential zones. I think it is a bad idea to build the prisons near homes because it is dangerous for them to risk an imprisoned person of escaping and running lose on a place full of normal living civilians. But according to the article where we got the topic, the security is at top level and the reason why they’re relocating is so that the employee’s of the prison wont be far isolated from community life.

When it comes to debating, I read a lot of articles. I research to make me understand more about the matter. For me, you cannot learn anything and find the answer unless you research about it from both sides. It’s more like by opening yourself to the rights and wrongs of the matter you’ll get to understand it in full picture.
Back to top Go down
https://marksearches.board-directory.net
Share this post on: reddit

Essay #1 : Research :: Comments

No Comment.

Essay #1 : Research

Page 1 of 1